Work With UsTTM Associates is expanding across the globe. We are keen to build a very diverse team whereby each and every member is valued and appreciated.
The role of the consultant is to deliver our world renowned programs. These programs are delivered across our extensive multinational client base. Its delivery requires a comprehensive understanding of our clients' businesses and challenges in order to deliver the maximum return on investment. The role involves a considerable amount of time away from home and our consultants must have the domestic flexibility to accommodate this. The courses we offer are always challenging, never boring and they require high energy levels and an attention to detail.
We recruit experienced business executives and train them in how to coach our valued clients to improve business performance. With time they will graduate to be able to deliver and facilitate sessions comprising our full portfolio of programs.
Our consultants are drawn from a wide range of backgrounds (sectors, functions and levels). What they all have in common is a passion for delivering our programs to the highest standards and coaching others to become better skilled professionals.
They typically have a sense of humour and good social skills, an engaging classroom presence, extensive business experience, a capacity for hard work and an ability to enthuse our clients and course participants at all levels.
TTM associates Consultants
At TTM associates we are committed to growing our business at a sustainable rate that will guarantee our ability to deliver our courses to the highest standards. We are looking for experienced business executives with the drive, charisma, intelligence, motivation and presentation skills to make a success of delivering one of the most successful development programs in the world.
A client services and solutions manager works to improve an organization’s market position and achieve financial growth, defines short to intermediate goals. He / She will take-over the responsibility of TTM associates solutions portfolio in the assigned Sector(s) and geographical area.
The holder of this position will have to build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market / sectors conditions.
It is their job to work with the internal team, marketing staff, and other managers to increase sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue for TTM associates. He / She finds potential new customers, presents to them the assigned TTM associates solutions, ultimately converts them into clients, generates and drives revenue growth from them and continues to grow TTM associates business in the future. Business Development & Solutions Consultants will also help manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive about the services they receive from TTM associates. They call on clients, often being required to make presentations on solutions and services that meet or predict their clients’ future needs
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Sales & Account Management
- Financial monitoring and forecasting
- Reporting (ad-hoc and weekly)
- Research and Presentation
- Product Responsibilities
Responsible to the Head of Programme Management
- To build up and articulate the necessary documentation for all programs (program manuals, facilitation notes, participant workbooks, reference materials, online tools etc...).
- To manage special tasks related to workshops / seminars arrangement, faculties allocation & events organization.
- To manage and nurture a mutual relationship with and among the global network of associates / faculties team members and enhance the collaboration level among them for the sake of achieving the best customer experience.
- To build up the network of local facilitators and associates and manage the development and engagement of these members to create the best ambassadors for TTM associates in the local markets
- To align the assigned associate(s) on the intended project(s) deliverables with the aim to exceed customer expectations (including, program design, knowledge transfer and project management to satisfy and exceed the client’s needs).
- To accompany the faculties and associates on occasional basis during traveling in ME / Europe.
- To make sure the business development team is well equipped with knowledge and technical support when ever needed for strategic key accounts!
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Program Management
- Faculty Relations Management
- Project Management
- Extending support to business development team
The successful candidate will have a high level of flexibility and resilience to meet deadlines
He / She will directly interface with external clients and internally with the Faculty Team and the Logistics Team
He / She will have indirect contact with business development and knowledge management.