The integrated learning platform was designed around the concept of “Accelerated Learning Techniques” part of TTM’s assurance to facilitate a simultaneous independent and collaborative learning experience for our participants!
For the first time, TTM has introduced this platform for SANOFI EGYPT Customer Intimacy in Consumer HealthCare workshops as a pilot…
Participants of each group had exclusive access to the virtual learning program of “The Evolving Customer Intimacy in Consumer HealthCare” and to make this platform a pleasant and rewarding experience, they each received customized emails with their log in credentials and a user guide manual.
The below was the structure of the virtual learning platform:
It was in a three stages-process:
– Pre-workshop Stage: Ideally 1 week prior to the workshop
• The objective is to get Participants engaged enough time before the workshops they were asked to fill in a pre-workshop questionnaire regarding their objectives and expectations from attending “The Evolving Customer Intimacy in CHC” program.
• They also had access to a pre-workshop article on “customer connection”
– During the Workshop
• Participants had access to an online learning video by Ned Herrmann discussing the origins of the Whole Brain® Thinking Model
• Participants could upload their assignments or presentations as requested by the facilitator (if applicable).
– After the Workshop
The workshops are still on-going and the participants are finding the system user friendly and very much engaging.
Their responses to the pre workshop survey were very helpful in building a customized program to suit their needs and meet their challenges.
To know more about Virtual Learning click here