A client services and solutions manager works to improve an organization’s market position and achieve financial growth, defines short to intermediate goals. He / She will take-over the responsibility of TTM associates solutions portfolio in the assigned Sector(s) and geographical area.
The holder of this position will have to build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market / sectors conditions.
It is their job to work with the internal team, marketing staff, and other managers to increase sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue for TTM associates. He / She finds potential new customers, presents to them the assigned TTM associates solutions, ultimately converts them into clients, generates and drives revenue growth from them and continues to grow TTM associates business in the future. Business Development & Solutions Consultants will also help manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive about the services they receive from TTM associates. They call on clients, often being required to make presentations on solutions and services that meet or predict their clients’ future needs
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare, validate and submit operational plans for the offered solutions to the commercial manager according to the company cycle planning system
- Recommend tactics & strategies to achieve the stated sales goals and objectives per client and per sector in the assigned geographical area/s
- Establish a monitoring system for achieving the planned sales objectives.
- Attend industry functions, such as conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Study, research, and validate sectors that TTM can tap into its potential and recommend strategies to penetrate these sectors
Sales & Account Management
- Assist the Commercial manager with the promotion of the portfolio of services in the assigned geographical areas
- Develop an account management plan for each key account and ensure proper execution of tactics to maintain relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers.
- Establish a Customer-Hit list, with a concrete customer classification system
- Strive to meet the client needs and requirements, for the existing database.
- Search for new accounts and opportunities to the already existing clients
- Executing the customer contacts plan sat and designed in cooperation with the marketing director
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with consultants and programme management team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Negotiate prices with clients and close deals to achieve the sales quota and targets
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors TTM associates as an interface with its client’s base.
- Ensure that customer inquiries are handled on time and promptly.
- Establish tight and long-term relationship with the customer’s key decision makers.
- Maintain contact with the client key decision makers so as to obtain and assess direct feedback to the product range and to strive to obtain better methods of communication with these groups.
- Continually maintain necessary information flow on the services range to the Commercial manager
- Forecast & plan to achieve the sales targets.
- Constantly monitor market prices and make proposals on the flexibility of any suitable price changes to the services range.
- Operate within the financial boundaries of the approved budget.
- Maintain regular liaison with the commercial manager, advising of activities undertaken in the pursuit of achieving the budgets for assigned services.
- To prepare reports as required by the Commercial director, to update him on sales forecast versus budget, estimated expenditure versus budget.
- Submitting the data for each account on weekly basis and report it to the Commercial director
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Personally live up to the standards and the values of the company and bind to the rules
- Present the company in a professional personal manner and appeal.
- Keep strict confidentiality of the business strategies and do not reveal it for other purposes than the advancement of the business
- Present business development training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
TTM associates services portfolio
Other Skills and Qualifications
Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales,
Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, CRM, and Microsoft Office.
We offer attractive payment schemes, fast-track learning & personal development.
Fax CV to: +357 22 452 994 or Email: email@example.com