The unexpected changes and crisis caused by the COVID-19 pandemic has forced many organisations to rethink their business model and transform in order to be able to survive in the new era and grow in a sustainable and competitive manner. In many cases, this requires implementing a robust and comprehensive digital transformation plans throughout the organisation, at a much faster pace than before
Organisations that implemented our humanised approach in digitising their behavioural leadership journey were able to overcome major challenges and achieve their goals both in Leadership development and the overall organisation’s aims.In the new uncertain environment, developing coaching as part of the entire organisational culture is now more urgent than ever. Organisations are faced with critical challenges that can threaten their very existence in the near future.
How we do it?
In the new business environment, organisations need to change the way they operate and think, how and they deliver true value to their stakeholders. What worked in the past does not apply in the new era, where organisations need to execute a more digital approach in their business model.
At TTM Associates we have implemented, over the years, various Coaching solutions in organisations, groups and to individuals. We have developed an innovative approach that takes into account the needs and challenges faced by organisations and individuals in the new era.
We humanise the digital experience in the coaching journey!
The Passionate Coach
Our Passionate Coaching Approach focuses on the importance of the organisation’s compositing, taking into consideration its unique politics, hierarchy, business model, goals, specific needs and challenges.
Traditional Coaching underestimates the importance of Passion and often focused on the ideal business rather on the specific needs of the organisation. At TTM Associates, in cooperation with ILM, we have devised a unique method of coaching, where we develop emotional behaviours of the coaches – how to be passionate – as well as building their knowledge and skills about the process of coaching, stages and tools.
Common practices in developing coaching capabilities for individuals and organisations do not consider the new era that organisations will have to operate from now on. They primarily focus on the explanation of the coaching process, the stages and tools used.
The Passionate Coach Digital Journey
Our Coaching Methodology
TTM’s Coaching Methodology utilised the Whole Brain Technology to match the Coach’s Brain to the Client’s Brain!
TTM Coach App
Our approach also entails digital coaching via our innovative TTM Coach App, powered by Artificial Intelligence.
The Benefits of the Passionate Coach
Organisations and individuals who implemented our humanised approach in the Passionate coaching journey were able to overcome major challenges and achieve their goals, both in employee development and business aims, in an environment characterised by uncertainty, volatility and unexpected change.
Some of the key advantages enjoyed are:
- The development of a coaching culture that nurtures the mindset of thriving during times of change and crisis. Coaches and coachees are motivated to adapt in a fast-changing environment, driven by performance. At the same time, coachees are helped to blossom through turmoil or transitions that affect employees in their roles
- Developing Talent and Future Leaders through effective business coaching and coaching conversations, seeking to unleash the untapped potential and discretionary performance of every member of the organisation, especially in the new era
- Development of team-member commitment to the organisation’s goals which invites each team member to participate as a partner in the business
- Improved Organisational Performance by enhancing employee engagement, Talent-retention and the building of a talent pool through effective coaching. At the same time, optimised employee performance helps maintain the organisation’s competitive advantage and truly transforms, digitally, the organisation in a humanised approach
- Professionals develop their skills and competencies in order to become more attractive for their current and future employers
- Individuals seeking to Change Careers discover the journey that helps them enhance their competencies outside their existing domain
- Millennials implement their growth and development plan through coaching, at their own time and pace
- SME Owners, owners of Small and Medium companies, enhance the competencies they require to manage their organisation through difficult and challenging times and achieve their business goals
- Entrepreneurs, people who have started new ventures and/or companies, identify the right path to make their start-up a success, especially during the critical first year