This powerful course explores how the brain learns, thus enabling you to dramatically increase the effectiveness of training events. It takes facilitators and trainers through the step by step process of deciding if the training should take place, choosing the appropriate training, planning, designing and delivering the event and finally evaluating the event. Based on this, TTM’s Facilitation workshop uses the Whole Brain Technology (WBT) in the process and design of learning.
What you will learn
- Foundations of learning; learn key creative facilitation principles, creativity training design guidelines and whole brain approaches to design and facilitate innovative learning environments.
- Creating the mental learning state – removing barriers to learning, initiate interest and curiosity and using ‘anchors’ to motivate.
- The 4 phases wheel of learning (preparation, presentation, practice and performance).
- Experience the whole brain training activities based in storytelling. Learn how to “read” learners in a virtual environment.
- Design and facilitate engaging courses which deliver results.How to manage the right online tools.
- How to make the most of your voice’s tone, volume, rate and pitch.
- Effectively getting groups to identify fixed mind-set tendencies and work to become growth minded oriented.
Whether you are a consultant, an adviser, or a coach, you are tasked with helping the participants complete a critical task, to make sense of the concepts and apply them to their jobs within the context of their environment. This course is suitable for professional facilitators, trainers, O.D. practitioners, coaches, consultants, educators, leaders and anyone else who wants to facilitate creativity, dynamic learning and positive culture change for their participants and will equip you with the needed tools to successfully facilitate synchronous virtual trainings and make them more engaging and effective.