This powerful course will be of benefit to those who find themselves responsible for leading on, or implementing crisis management, emergency response and business continuity / recovery mechanisms in their organisations. TTM’s ‘Crisis Management’ course is unique in nature as we focus on the what and the how of crisis management. You will be acquiring the skills needed for dealing with crisis and become equipped with the needed behaviours to enable them to develop and build an agile accountable culture which can beat and manage any crisis; the unexpected one.
What you will learn
- Recognise crisis leadership characteristics and functions.
- Identify and tackle challenging crisis management team (CMT) dynamics and provide appropriate solutions and effective strategies to influence during the process.
- Describe and discuss business continuity management in the organisation.
- How to consider the main areas of the crisis management: preparation (planning), presence (response) and persistence (recovery).
- Get the maximum from emergency responders and crisis management teams.
- How to avoid miss-management avoiding making a bad situation worse.
- Manage yourself / others, make judgements, redefine standards, establish options.
- Create a shared language between stakeholders throughout the crisis management process.
- Nurture agility and resilience within your department for managing the unexpected.
- Manage the recovery phase with persistence and evaluate the situation to develop a business continuity plan.
This course broadly targets mid-level managers regardless of their functional background. They will learn how to demonstrate resilience and agility responding to the ‘unexpected challenges’. It covers the best practices and the proven behaviours of successfully dealing with a crisis. This course will constructively help participants to develop these essential crisis management behaviours and reveal how to effectively use advanced techniques that improve leadership performance at that critical time.
Course Price: €2,750.00
Recommended Assessment: Risk Assessment
Downloadable Course Resources
Micro Learning: Articles, Tips, Recommended Reading
Macro Learning: Digital Practicum- Assignments