One of the biggest challenges organisations are facing today, which continues to rise, is digital disruption – advances in technology that outpace the ability of individuals, businesses, or public policy to react or benefit from such rapid change. At the same time, customer expectations are increasing with more and more needs and demands. How can businesses and leaders meet these challenges, especially given the continued evolution of the 21st century workplace?
In this course, we aim to let people understand the need for digital leaders and build with them the most important competencies and behaviours to lead in the digital era. Business leaders and executives will develop a successful strategic road map in their organisation to help them lead in the digital age. It will help them realise the impact of digital transformation on their business and seize opportunities which are so broad with more disruptive competition coming from outside and from other businesses which their team may have an incomplete understanding about.
What you will learn
- Recognising capabilities and strengths to become an effective leader in the digital age.
- The main components of digital leadership.
- Understand the difference between digitisation & digitalization.
- Get a glimpse on new technologies like: A.I., Blockchain, M2M, 5G, IoT – What is it, what it does, and how it disrupted the technology field in retail, healthcare, telecom, banking?
- Innovation, creativity and how does it compare to disruption? The importance of value innovation the blue ocean way.
- Digital transformation concept and importance.
- Tipping point leadership concept and application.
- Understand how to collaborate as well as motivate, influence and build capable teams.
This course targets senior managers in the organisation and pays ample focus to their role as leaders in the digital age. It will equip them with the necessary digital leadership skills and behaviours to thrive in this new era and provide them with the tools to develop the skills and capabilities needed to be an effective leader in an era of perpetual change and disruption.
Course Price: €3,450.00
Pre-course Preparation: Pre-course Videos
Downloadable Course Resources
Micro Learning: Articles, Tips, Recommended Reading
Macro Learning: Digital Practicum- Assignments