Effective leadership improves business performance and provides organisations with a competitive advantage. Emotional intelligence and the skills it encompasses are your most powerful tools for leadership success. Emotional intelligence supports achievement and task performance in many areas including team building, performance evaluations, leadership development, fostering innovation, personnel retention, conflict resolution, change management and setback coping skills. Most importantly, emotional intelligence helps individuals and organisations nurture technical expertise and intellectual capital; the lifeblood of any successful enterprise.!
What you will learn
- Adopt and show flexibility to create, develop and implement new ideas in the workplace and encourage others to experience it to achieve business goals.
- Will to explore, take risks and venture through various streams in order to reach your own or your team’s goals.
- Show proactive ways to spot problems and creatively find ways to solve them. Help team members to solve these issues.
- Encourage others to learn through experiencing new things and owning the results to sustain growth.
- Challenge the status quo and strive to create a climate of innovation and creativity.
- Allow others and team members to share, voice out and try new ways of doing things and encourage these behaviours in them.
- Curious, observant and agile in responding to business challenges and opportunities. Think fast and act fast!
This course broadly targets mid-level managers regardless of their functional background. They will benefit from harnessing the emotionally intelligent behaviours that should be demonstrated by them and their subordinates such as caring, confidence, emotional stability, self-regulation, knowing their own strengths and weaknesses, controlling emotions and impulses and communicating efficiently and effectively. Managers will grow and learn to respect other people points of view and will understand the wants and needs of their staff. They will help others to develop their emotional intelligence by using coaching techniques; they will be problem solvers and decision makers who are able to create a positive tone of cooperation.
Course Price: €2,750.00
Recommended Assessment: EQ
Downloadable Course Resources
Micro Learning: Articles, Tips, Recommended Reading
Macro Learning: Digital Practicum- Assignments