In a world of unprecedented changes, it is important that organisations equip their people with tools, skills and empowerment to be able to deal with untraditional problems and challenges. Organisations that grant their employees autonomy have been shown to grow four times faster than their “command and control” counterparts. When employees get the chance to think and act like small business owners, i.e. they have autonomy, they continuously build greater confidence and resourcefulness.
What you will learn
- Set goals and align personal goals with the organisational ones whilst prioritising them.
- Challenge problems by being a proactive thinker and generate the creative solutions to overcome the problems of achieving your personal and organisation goals.
- Go through the decision-making process flow. Become sharp and capable decision makers when it comes to day-to-day tasks withstanding the consequences of good and bad decision making.
- Build influencing skills in relation to various stakeholders to make sure decisions are implemented in a measurable way.
- Show the can-do spirit and take the hard calls to improve performance and results. Proactively think how to solve problems.
- Delegate tasks related to your decisions to various stakeholders to achieve the optimum results.
- Understand the difference between responsibility and accountability.
This digital course broadly targets all individuals. The goal is to enable them to creatively and autonomously deal with unprecedented challenges and turn them into opportunities for growth.
They will be living the creative / autonomous behaviours which are accountability, resourcefulness, proactive problem solving, and results driven. They will be highly engaged, focused, confident and resourceful. They will be able to respond to challenges and think for themselves
Course Price: €2,250.00
Recommended Assessment: The Online HBDI® Questionnaire
Downloadable Course Resources
Micro Learning: Articles, Tips, Recommended Reading
Macro Learning: Digital Practicum- Assignments