First time manager training courses contribute significantly to the long-term leadership inventory of any organisation. Managers focus on getting the job done and an organisation with good managers will have greater operational efficiency. However, a great start makes all the difference! New managers who receive the necessary tools, skills, and training, right from the start, are set to become effective leaders who can foster engaged, productive direct reports and drive greater results for your organisation.
What you will learn
- Understand the difference between leadership and management.
- Understand behavioural challenges that managers face in achieving the organisations performance goals.
- How to contribute as a team manager and member in building and sustaining high passionate collaborative performing teams.
- Establish cooperative relationships with key team members to create successful results.
- Understand how to surface resistance in people around you and deal with it for the sake of good results.
- Lead by doing, including the ability to support others in achieving their own and organisational goals.
- Strategies to influence team members and resolve conflicts.
- How to keep calm under pressure while helping employees get through difficult situations.
This course broadly targets managers regardless of their functional background. They will benefit from capturing the passionate manager’s behaviours that should be demonstrated by them and their subordinates. Their overall approach will be to enhance the soft managerial skills towards building a culture of open communication, growth and success. They will be familiar with the responsibilities and challenges of being a manager. Their effective communication and motivation skills will inspire others and demonstrate that they care about developing others within a learning culture.
Course Price: €2,250.00
Recommended Assessment: Situational Leadership (SLII®)
Downloadable Course Resources
Micro Learning: Articles, Tips, Recommended Reading
Macro Learning: Digital Practicum- Assignments