Emotional intelligence is the ability to recognise your emotions, understand what they are telling you, and realise how your emotions affect people around you. Emotional intelligence also involves your perception of others. When you understand how they feel allows you to manage relationships more effectively. Research shows that when star performers are compared with average ones in senior leadership positions, nearly 90% of the difference in their profiles was attributed to Emotional Intelligence (E.Q) factors rather than cognitive abilities.
What you will learn
- Get a common understanding on how emotions arise and how does it lead us to specific behaviours.
- Focus on strategic thinking and avoid being hijacked by a “gut” reaction brought about by low E.Q.
- Take control of your relationships at work and create rewarding partnerships.
- Be able to understand the way thinking preference may influence the way we may look at time and efficiency.
- Develop a self-awareness of their own thinking preferences and how this might differ and/or match with others.
- Use the thinking preferences as a tool to switch style and be able to understand and influence others.
This digital course broadly targets all individuals and is designed to shed light on the importance of organisational skills as a key competency, where attendees will learn how to define strategies for managing time and how to reassess their job priorities leading them to become more effective in their role. It will also focus on the importance of delegation in saving time leading to work efficiency. An important aspect of personal effectiveness is the ability to define and deal with personal and work-related stress, which will be also covered in this course.
Course Price: €2,250.00
Recommended Assessment: EQ (Emotional Quotient)
Downloadable Course Resources
Micro Learning: Articles, Tips, Recommended Reading
Macro Learning: Digital Practicum – Assignments