The workplace has changed. VUCA, a phrase borrowed from military circles, is an accurate description of today’s workplace and in many cases the world. It has become the “New Normal” since the great recession. What is VUCA and how to lead in a VUCA world is more than a buzzword. Organisations and their leaders could begin by reframing VUCA (Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity) with a new lens so that VUCA could mean a world of Vision, Understanding, Clarity, and Agility.
This new and different environment (VUCA) is challenging leaders to find new ways to lead their organisations and achieve sustained success.
What you will learn
- Understand the VUCA concept and its impact on your business and people.
- Spot opportunities and combat possible threats in a VUCA environment.
- How to achieve sustainable results during these turbulent times.
- How to resolve the managerial leadership challenges in this new environment.
- Navigate through complexity, chaos, and confusion.
- Manage and handle the decision-making process
- Create, manage and make changes within their sphere of influence and at the same time withstand the volatile environment and complexity of stakeholder management and mapping.
This course broadly targets mid-level managers regardless of their functional background. They will create the environment that leads to engagement to make sure that all employees have the same laser focused vision for the future and help them understand the role that they play in making the vision a reality. They will understand how to ensure proper alignment and execution of that vision and ensure that employees have the learning, resilience and experiential agility that will enable them to execute at superior levels both now and in the future.
Course Price: €2,750.00
Recommended Assessment: The Online HBDI® Questionnaire
Downloadable Course Resources
Micro Learning: Articles, Tips, Recommended Reading
Macro Learning: Digital Practicum- Assignments