In today’s marketplace, achieving a sustained competitive advantage requires a performance driven culture. Performance driven organisations leverage their workforce to realise a higher return on investment, increased productivity, decreased operational costs, improved customer / employee retention and a host of other benefits. A business culture driven by performance is one where leaders demonstrate behaviours that are consistent with the organisation’s culture and how the business is transacted.
What you will learn
- Understanding the 3 stages of running performance dialogues, prepare-present-persist.
- Learn how to provide feedback, how to delegate and motivate their teams with the ability to influence others throughout the performance management cycle.
- Preparing a performance dialogue by setting clear and SMART objectives.
- Bridging the gaps by setting inspiring development plans considering perceptions and various aspirations.
- Running interactive dialogues by embracing and managing the different types of communication styles.
- How to give constructive performance and behavioural feedback to direct reports. Using dialogues as a tool to discover how to set goals and objectives.
- Achieving those goals by running support and development dialogues.
- Understand the importance of constructive feedback in running disciplinary dialogues.
This course broadly targets managers regardless of their functional background. Participants will become empowered to optimise the workforce by having the power to create an environment of high performance, train their people properly, track them carefully and compensate them appropriately. Providing them with the behaviours they need to effectively manage employees is important in improving employee satisfaction and retention, increasing productivity and boosting profitability.
Course Price: €2,250.00
Recommended Assessment: Feedback Styles
Downloadable Course Resources
Micro Learning: Articles, Tips, Recommended Reading
Macro Learning: Digital Practicum- Assignments