Virtual teams, groups of diverse and geographically dispersed people that communicate using technology pose challenges for organisations.
They can deliver superior performance and become an important source of value creation, but they demand a new management and leadership approach.
What you will learn
- The importance of developing a vital component of remote leadership.
- Effectively manage decentralised teams, skills to lead virtual teams (baking the C.A.K.E communication).
- How to create and ensure accountability for your remote team.
- How to create a culture of accountability.
- Improve productivity and profitability through empowerment.
- Practical guide on frequency and scheduling of communications. Effective use of tools for monitoring progress and performance
This course broadly targets mid-level managers who manage virtual teams remotely regardless of their functional background.
In this digital course we will address the three keys to heading a newly virtual workforce: the “3 C’s of remote leadership” (clarity – communication – connection) that leaders can implement today, whether their organisation’s shift is temporary or long lasting. This course covers practical and effective tools and processes for remote team leadership and management.
Course Price: €2,750.00
Recommended Assessment: The Online HBDI® Questionnaire
Downloadable Course Resources
Micro Learning: Articles, Tips, Recommended Reading
Macro Learning: Digital Practicum- Assignments