We live in interesting times as on the one hand our industrial age systems of organisation are ending their life cycle and on the other globalisation and information technology are enabling the emergence of new forms of organisation. This transition is in turn driving a fundamental transformation in our theory and methods of management, one that goes beyond our traditional paradigm, designed for dealing with relatively static hierarchical organisations within relatively stable environments, to more complex networked organisations that are adapted to operating in complexity.
What you will learn
This course will focus on 3 parts important to foster a culture of:
Part 1: Creative thinking & problem solving:
- Managers will experience the issues they face during execution.
- We will use the Tony Buzan mind mapping techniques and the Whole Brain creativity techniques – the ultimate goal is to come up with few solutions for the current problem – reflecting back on the PDCA model.
Part 2 Decision making – how to decide to choose among several options. In this part we will explain few things about decision making like:
- Process (visualising the results of the decision, analysing the current situation, valuing options, mobilising the decision).
- Making the decision based on the (suitability, feasibility, acceptability) and here we will use the (push-build) Influencing Model for influencing others.
Part 3 Stakeholders mapping and defining mutual expectations and accountabilities
- Learn how to diversify your leadership style to meet the needs of different stakeholders.
- Learn how to select the best influencing strategy to impact and influence different stakeholders and present a collaborative mind-set.
- Proactively map your stakeholders and practice cooperatively working with them, choose and adapt a politically intelligent influencing strategy.
This course broadly targets mid-level managers regardless of their functional background They will benefit from grasping the Accountability behaviours that should be displayed by themselves and their subordinates, such as autonomy, influencing, resilience, making while striving to achieve and creating space for colleagues to learn! They will learn how to use critical thinking and interpersonal skills to define problems, generate feasible solutions, and make the best decisions for their team and organization.
Course Price: €3,450.00
Recommended Assessment: Credibility Questionnaire
Downloadable Course Resources
Micro Learning: Articles, Tips, Recommended Reading
Macro Learning: Digital Practicum- Assignments