Mental toughness and emotional agility refers to approaching one’s inner experiences mindfully and productively and they can have a profound impact on how leaders perform and how they treat others in the workplace. Emotional agility aligns closely with a more common term, emotional intelligence – however, the two concepts are not identical. Like emotional intelligence, emotional agility requires one to be in tune with their own emotions, but it doesn’t place emphasis on suppressing or controlling them. If you have emotional agility you are sure to be emotionally intelligent, yet the opposite is not true. Becoming mentally agile will make you a better leader, while remaining emotionally rigid can compromise your ability to lead effectively and make the best decisions.
What you will learn
- Identifying opportunities for growth, being an accomplisher and develop results from change.
- Learning to hold a positive mind-set during crisis for the sake of self and others and for achieving organisational objectives.
- Thinking rapidly and creatively under stress, and how to quickly adapt to uncertain or drastic situations.
- Learning to set attainable goals, manage self, and influence others positively under pressure.
- Making mindful decisions in a fast-paced adverse environment while being accountable for the outcomes.
- Understanding the importance of being mentally tough and agile during changing times and developing an emotionally agile culture.
- Enhancing trust and collaboration within the team by adapting an emotionally agile leadership style.
- Building positive influencing skills by establishing and managing healthy relationships with various stakeholders to achieve results.
This course broadly targets all individuals and is designed for everyone across the organisation who is going through the cycle of feelings and fear adoption (shock, fear, despair and sadness). Throughout this virtual solution they will be introduced to the principle and model of mental toughness and how to be emotionally agile.
Course Price: €2,250.00
Recommended Assessment: The Online HBDI® Questionnaire
Downloadable Course Resources
Micro Learning: Articles, Tips, Recommended Reading
Macro Learning: Digital Practicum- Assignments