Businesses today need talented leaders who can unleash the untapped potential and discretionary performance of every member of the organisation, something that can only be achieved through effective passionate coaching and coaching conversations. Leaders who engage their team members through constructive coaching and feedback are able to build the team member’s commitment to the organisation’s goals, invite team members to participate as partners in the business, help maintain the organisation’s competitive advantage and truly transform the organisation and enhance business success in a way that is genuinely long-term sustainable.
What you will learn
- What is the role of a coach? How does it differ from counselling and mentoring?
- Encouraging the coaches to continually improve competencies, learn new skills and develop abilities to use his/her potential optimally.
- Creatively apply tools and techniques which may include one-to-one coaching, mentoring, counselling and guiding.
- Use questioning techniques to facilitate their own thought processes in order to identify solutions and actions rather than taking a wholly directive approach.
- Understanding the boundaries and overlaps between coaching and other forms of personal and professional development or support.
- Practical application of coaching skills using real life cases- gender challenges in the workplace and how to enhance performance through coaching.
This course broadly targets all individuals regardless of their functional background. Participants will understand the role of coaching in enhancing the capabilities of others and improving their performance. They will be equipped with the needed tools to direct, coach and assist new and current employees to set, plan and achieve their goals in business, career or life in general.
The course revolves around the three basic stages of any coaching course. This content is structured according to the Global Principles of Coaching using the unique GROW® coaching methodology.
Course Price: €2,750.00
Recommended Assessment: The Online HBDI® Questionnaire
Downloadable Course Resources
Micro Learning: Articles, Tips, Recommended Reading
Macro Learning: Digital Practicum- Assignments