Any organisation seeking to adopt a high performance culture ,understands the importance of building the mind-set and behaviours of leadership and management in planning, organising, leading and controlling to executing organisational plans.
What you will learn
- The Impact of diversity on relating to others (or not) and how this affects overall the POLCA style.
- The role of a leader in orchestrating and nurturing diversity in planning the team resources in order to achieve the anticipated goals.
- Communicating with passion to embrace diversity.
- The importance of understanding diversity within teams and the ability to effectively assess team effectiveness.
- Creative problem solving and decision making through the process of visualising the results of the decision, analysing the current situation, valuing options, mobilising the decision.
- Learn the role of leaders in motivating team members and building their commitment.
- Engaging team members via motivating, empowering and engaging them.
This course broadly targets mid-level managers regardless of their functional background. They will benefit from capturing the collaborative behaviours that should be demonstrated by them / their subordinates such as trust, teamwork, caring versus aggressiveness, support, respect for each other, being a team player and an influencer. Managers will grow and will learn how to develop a working environment of shared values and mutual intent. They will experience, practice and build skills to help them develop these behaviours in themselves and their teams.
Course Price: €2,750.00
Recommended Assessment: ORPI Questionnaire
Downloadable Course Resources
Micro Learning: Articles, Tips, Recommended Reading
Macro Learning: Digital Practicum- Assignments