Collaborative leadership is an increasingly viral source of competitive advantage in today’s highly networked, team based, and partnership-orientated business environment. However, few leaders have been trained to lead collaboratively; especially those who climbed the organisational ladder in a different era. In a nutshell, collaborative leadership emphasises behaviours related to the common understanding of the diversity of roles and of the ability to appreciate differences among peers, team members and stakeholders.
What you will learn
- The manager’s role in building a highly collaborative team.
- Understand and appreciate the collaborative leadership quality for the nurturing of high performance organisations.
- Setting clear team goals and direction to build a highly collaborative team.
- The various types of high collaborative teams.
- Managers’ responsiveness to the various stages of a highly collaborative team.
- Strategies to influence team members and resolve conflicts.
- Understand how to contribute as a team member in building and sustaining highly collaborative performing teams.
This course broadly targets mid-level managers regardless of their functional background. They will benefit from capturing the collaborative behaviours that should be demonstrated by them / their subordinates such as trust, teamwork, caring versus aggressiveness, support, respect for each other, being a team player and an influencer. Managers will grow and will learn how to develop a working environment of shared values and mutual intent. They will experience, practice and build skills to help them develop these behaviours in themselves and their teams.
Course Price: €2,750.00
Recommended Assessment: Belbin Team Roles ®
Downloadable Course Resources
Micro Learning: Articles, Tips, Recommended Reading
Macro Learning: Digital Practicum- Assignments