Managing change requires sturdiness, assertiveness and a particularly strong willpower to achieve. Meaningful change requires professionals with purpose and clarity of vision. Executives from all over the globe are feeling the pressures of change now more than ever as its pace is constantly increasing. In order to remain competitive one must focus his or her thinking on structures, systems and processes.
What you will learn
- Understand the need to evolve with the evolving business environment and proactively act on the opportunities that it generates.
- Be aware and appreciate the impact of change on themselves, peers and their team members.
- Learn how to deal with and address the emotional dimension of change.
- They will be able to build the skills of influencing by involving the various stakeholders to implement the sustainable change and achieve the anticipated results.
- How to be forward thinking and how to identify opportunities for growth, be an accomplisher and derive results from change.
This course broadly targets mid-level managers regardless of their functional background who are encountering changes and turbulence, whether this is due to internal factors, external factors or both. Behaviours like resilience, flexibility, proactive thinking, dependability, influencing and understanding will be demonstrated in this course. By doing this managers will appreciate the created change and its impact on the organisation, the teams and their own goals. Managers will be engaged in a way to foster their agility to the change and be able to respond to any challenge and make positive decisions that sustain the identified changes.
Course Price: €2,750.00
Recommended Assessment: The Online HBDI® Change Profile
Downloadable Course Resources
Micro Learning: Articles, Tips, Recommended Reading
Macro Learning: Digital Practicum- Assignments