Managers and leaders that give their employees insight into cultural inclusiveness are far more likely to reach business success as well as adapt to future change which is inevitable. An inclusive manager is able to actively draw out and use the knowledge, skills and insights of this diverse mix. When employees are encouraged to act in ways that are tolerant of difference i.e., they display culturally inclusive behaviours; they will be more willing to involve those that have different views, experiences and ways of dealing with diverse situations. Cultural inclusiveness allows a group of people to learn from one another and define solutions that better match what a customer or market needs now and in the future.
What you will learn
- The benefits of being an inclusive manager.
- Why inclusive leaders and inclusive teams are more effective?
- The key traits of inclusive leadership.
- Creating awareness on and advocating benefits of cultural inclusiveness.
- Exploring the cultural orientations model and learning the dimensional language of culture to interpret diverse environments and profiles.
- Defining actions necessary to promote cooperation and inclusiveness back in the workplace. For managers & leaders its important for them to define actions necessary to coach, develop others and enhance a culture of inclusion while dealing with internal and external individuals!
This course broadly targets executives and senior managers regardless of their functional background. Inclusiveness means they will gain conscious awareness on how to become open-minded, cooperative and striving to build effective relationships inside and outside the organisation.
Culturally inclusive managers cannot only handle more easily the changing demands of a dynamic global economy and pressures of a “do more, quicker” workplace, they also respond more resourcefully to major changes and challenges.
Course Price: €3,450.00
Recommended Assessment: Cultural Orientation Indicator®
Downloadable Course Resources
Micro Learning: Articles, Tips, Recommended Reading
Macro Learning: Digital Practicum- Assignments