Developing an entrepreneurial mind-set is a critical task for leaders and in nowadays business environment. It is a discipline which is possible to be developed, but it takes time and attention. The question is what are the conditions that makes the innovative entrepreneurial culture thrive in today’s environment? This requires a visionary and adventurous leader who does not accept to live by the traditional business mind-set and boundaries. It requires someone who anticipates, innovates and is an up-streamer and a revolutionary!
What you will learn
- Adopt and show flexibility to create, develop and implement new ideas in the workplace and encourage others to experience it to achieve business goals.
- Will to explore, take risks and venture through various streams in order to reach your own or your team’s goals.
- Show proactive ways to spot problems and creatively find ways to solve them. Help team members to solve these issues.
- Encourage others to learn through experiencing new things and owning the results to sustain growth.
- Challenge the status quo and strive to create a climate of innovation and creativity.
- Allow others and team members to share, voice out and try new ways of doing things and encourage these behaviours in them.
- Curious, observant and agile in responding to business challenges and opportunities. Think fast and act fast!
This course broadly targets mid-level managers regardless of their functional background.
It is aimed to develop a generation of leaders who are agile, resilient and courageous and are able to take risks and initiate creative solutions They will learn the basics of entrepreneurial leadership, how to create inspiring visions with clear direction, based on high risk unconventional strategies and build bold courageous tactics to reach and accomplish goals
Course Price: €2,750.00
Recommended Assessment: The Online HBDI® Questionnaire
Downloadable Course Resources
Micro Learning: Articles, Tips, Recommended Reading
Macro Learning: Digital Practicum- Assignments