In today’s marketplace, achieving a sustained competitive advantage requires a performance driven culture. Managers need to be empowered to optimise the workforce by having the power to hire the best people, train them properly, track them carefully and compensate them appropriately. Providing leaders and managers with the behaviours they need to effectively manage employees is important in improving employee satisfaction and retention, increasing productivity and boosting an organisation’s profitability.
What you will learn
- Making decisions and setting goals and targets to improve performance.
- Managing and handling the decision-making processes within their sphere of influence.
- Manage other peoples’ performance and learn how to monitor performance.
- How to delegate the various tasks of your decisions to various stakeholders to achieve maximum results.
- How to provide a framework for achievement.
- The art of assigning tasks to others to implement decisions and achieve results.
This course broadly targets mid-level managers regardless of their functional background. They will benefit from capturing the performance behaviours that should be demonstrated by them / their subordinates, such as proactive behaviours, target and goal setting, planning, building high performing teams, communicating efficiently and effectively, striving to achieve and giving space for people to learn. Your managers will grow and learn how to develop a culture of high performance and achievement. They will also learn how to delegate and motivate their teams with the ability to influence others.
Course Price: €2,750.00
Recommended Assessment: Situational Leadership (SLII®)
Downloadable Course Resources
Micro Learning: Articles, Tips, Recommended Reading
Macro Learning: Digital Practicum- Assignments