Talent Management is an organisation’s ability to attract, identify, develop, engage, retain and deploy individuals who are considered particularly valuable to their organisation and produce the most talented employees available in the job market.The goal of a sound Talent Management Strategy is to create a sustainable and superior workforce that will provide an organisation with an advantage over the competition.
What you will learn
- Retain top talents and help them grow.
- Make employees feel that they are a part of something bigger than their current position.
- Build a high performing workplace by encouraging a learning organisation, adding value and contributing to diversity.
- Enhance employee loyalty, productivity and performance.
- Build a talent management culture in the organisation.
- Achieve an advantage over competitors.
TTM’s vision is to nurture the talent pioneers of tomorrow! Today, talent management is the main differentiating factor for companies to overtake the competition. This can only be achieved with a sound talent strategy. This course is for HR professionals with a minimum of 6 years experience, who want to understand the key responsibilities and challenges of aligning individual employee skills and talent with organisational needs, and implement a fully integrated talent management approach in their organisation.