Challenges: The Talent Crunch is Rising
Which are the main challenges that are going to re-shape your strategy?
- The Talent Crunch recorded that 54% of companies globally face talent shortage
- Millennials and Gen Z represent more than 50% of the new workforce composition. Taking this into consideration, HR leaders are called upon to re-evaluate and re-define the organisational values, types of management and talent strategies
- Business transformation requires a new set of skills. Agile thinking, digital expertise, new global operating skills and a repositioning of interpersonal and communication skills will be required across all levels of employment
- The evolution of remote work that was forced by the pandemic crisis is here to stay. From this arises a series of issues regarding the culture, the rules, the tools and norms that HR leaders should consider thoroughly
- The nature of organisations in the new era of 4IR – the new normal, new generation leaders and workforce mix and the new needs of employees – make crucial the need to move from a hierarchical vertical system to a more horizontal network system
- The COVID-19 pandemic brought into focus the importance of well-designed succession planning