In this Webinar, Thomas Orth shares how to develop High-performance teams, in a rapidly changing business environment.
The key in creating a high-performance team lies in understanding ourselves and understanding others. Organisations need to apply an effective working theory to consciously and systemically build teamwork within their organisation.
Thomas Orths is an expert in Leadership Effectiveness, Holistic Change and Emotional Intelligence. As a high performance coach, trainer and speaker, he enables individuals, teams and organizations to grow. His ability to initiate Mind-set Change is in demand to create High Performing Teams in the competitive business arena.
Click here for Thomas Orths’ profile.
The Webinar content includes:
- Understand and appreciate diversity for the nurturing of high performance organisations
- What it takes to be a highly collaborative team member?
- Various types of high collaborative teams.
- The different types of responses to the various stages of a high collaborative team and their impact on the team performance
- Understand what conflict is and why it happens
- The strategies to handling conflict and persuading others