Autonomy is the degree of freedom and discretion granted to an employee to perform his or her job. If you want employees to work as effectively as they can and go “above and beyond” the call of duty, the most important thing to do is give them more autonomy. Managers who grant their employees autonomy have been shown to grow four times faster than their “command and control” counterparts. When employees get the chance to think and act like small business owners by having autonomy, they continually build greater confidence and resourcefulness.
What you will learn
- Show the can-do spirit and take the hard calls to improve performance and results.
- Manage and handle the decision-making processes within their sphere of influence.
- Proactively think how to solve problems.
- Delegate tasks related to your decisions to various stakeholders to achieve the optimum results.
- Understand the difference between responsibility and accountability.
- Use sharp communication and influencing strategies that impact and boost the level of execution.
This course broadly targets mid-level managers regardless of their functional background. They will benefit from grasping the autonomous behaviours that should be displayed by themselves and their subordinates such as accountability, influencing, resilience, striving to achieve and creating space for colleagues to learn. Your managers will grow and learn how to develop a culture of cross-training, delegating and motivating their teams. Essentially, they will create a culture of cooperative teamwork.
Course Price: €2,750.00
Recommended Assessment: Victim Cycle Self-Examination
Downloadable Course Resources
Micro Learning: Articles, Tips, Recommended Reading
Macro Learning: Digital Practicum- Assignments